Cayman Islands Cancer Society
The Cayman Islands Cancer Society (CICS) is a non-profit charitable organisation, which was established in 1995. The CICS relies exclusively on special fundraising efforts and donations from the community. The CICS uses the funds it receives to help the community in several ways, but most prevalently through cancer awareness programmes and direct financial assistance to patients who have been diagnosed with cancer.
In addition to direct financial assistance, the CICS helps provide patients with access to health care equipment (wheelchairs/walkers), prosthetics and provides counselling and on-going support services to patients and their families. Assistance from the CICS is available to anyone living in the Cayman Islands and, as an independent organisation, all monies raised in Cayman stay in Cayman to benefit our community.
Stride 2019 Registration Open
- Want to do “Mini Stride” in Northside? Course is Kaibo to Old Driftwood. Use the registration for and tick the box for Northside. Contact Ann 925 1899 for more details.
- Want to do “Little Stride” in Little Cayman? Contact Jen Mills by email for more details. email@example.com
- Want to do the "Big Stride" at 7 Mile Public Beach? That's the 6.5 mile, 1/4 marathon walk/run that most people do. See all the details below to register.
CI$25.00/US$32 early bird registration will close @ 11:59pm on January 12. Starting January 13 general registration price will be CI$30/US$37
No registration on the day of the event, please.
Race packets (t-shirts) can be collected starting the week of Monday, January 21st, 2019.
Sizes limited, collect early.
- Half Marathon/13.1 miles/21km/Long Course/TIMED RACE start @ 6am
- Quarter Marathon/6.5 miles/10.5km/Short Course start @ 7am (Gather for the big group start picture @6:45am)
Some highlights from 2018:
Read More »
Published December 29, 2018