You Can Make a Difference
Your contribution to the Cayman Islands Cancer Society can come in a number of forms - planned or spontaneous! What gift do you have that you can share with us?
One very IMPORTANT way for you to help donate to our cause is to GET REGISTERED! Registering every incidence of cancer in your family helps provide the Cayman Islands with information needed to improve treatment for patients and target prevention efforts. Visit the Cancer Registry page for more information.
Can't find something that fits for you? Contact us to discuss how what you can offer might match up with our needs.
Kids Can Help, Too!
There are many ways you can get your kids involved in helping us help the community.
- Make cards for patients. Patients love it when we hand them a special work of art made by children. Make “thinking of you” cards as a craft at your childs next birthday party. The kids will have fun and our patients will love receiving something so thoughtful
- Collect magazines. We always need magazines (not local publications, not books, not catalogues) so collect magazines and drop them off at our office at 114 Maple Rd, in front of the GT hospital. We have a big white bin in front of our office door with a sign that reads: MAGAZINE DONATIONS.
- Have a lemonade stand. Give the money you make to help the community.
- Have a bake sale. Donate what you earn to help others.
- Have a garage sale. Sell used books, games, toys clothing. Donate the profits.