The Cayman Islands Cancer Society is inviting all medical professionals to attend our CME – New Breakthroughs in Cancer Care.
Speakers, representing local and overseas medical organisations, will be covering a wide range of topics, including the following;
- Chemotherapy for Gynecological Malignancies
- Recent Advances in Pancreatic Surgery
- Advances in Breast Cancer Management with Radiotherapy
- Vulval Surgery for Gynecological Cancers
- Management and Symptom Control for Advance Prostate Cancer
- Triple Negatives and Immunohistochemistry in Breast Cancers
- MOHS Surgery for Skin Cancer
- Genetic Testing and Counselling
If you would like to attend, and receive 4 CME credits, please contact us for registration. Places are limited and are confirmed with registration.